Hey, Max
麦克斯
Picture the scene at the Golden Gates
想像一下在天国的门前
Some guy searching a list trying to find my name
有个人看着名单 试图找到我的名字
not finding it
却找不到
What did you say your name was again?
"再说一遍你叫什么"
Nineteen Hundred
1900
Niemann, Nightingale, Ninestock...
尼曼 南丁格尔 纳音斯达克...
Nittledeen?
尼齐丁
Well, you see, sir I was born on a ship
你看 先生 我是在船上出生的
Beg your pardon?
你说什么
Born, raised, and died on a ship
我在船上生 在船上长 在船上结束生命
Maybe I'm not registered there
说不定你的册子里没我的名字
Shipwreck?
你是死在船上的
Six and a half tons of dynamite Boom
六吨半的炸药炸的
Feeling better now?
现在感觉好多了吧
Yeah, I'm fine except I lost an arm
是啊 感觉还不错 除了少了条胳膊
An arm?
少胳膊
Yes, in the explosion
对 炸飞了
Well, you should be able to find one over there
没事 你能在那找到条新胳膊
Which one did you say you were missing?
你少了哪条胳膊
Left, sir
左边的 先生
I'm dreadfully sorry
十分抱歉
we only seem to have two rights
我们这里似乎只剩下两条右胳膊了
Two right arms?
只有两条右胳膊
Afraid so
恐怕是这样
Would you mind awfully if...
你介不介意如果……
If I what?
如果我什么
Well, if you take a right arm instead of a left?
如果你能接受用一条右胳膊替代左边的
Well, all things considered better
那么 好像就算只有右胳膊也比
a right arm than nothing, I suppose
什么都没有强 我想是这样
Couldn't agree more
双手赞成
No laughing matter, Max
笑也没用 麦克斯
What a cock-up
糟糕啊
Spend eternity with two right arms?
下辈子得一直过只有两条右胳膊的生活
I mean, how would you make the sign of the cross?
我说 你要怎么用胳膊做出十字的形状啊
Hey, Max
麦克斯
Imagine the music I could play with two right arms
想象一下我用两条右胳膊弹奏的钢琴曲吧
Hope I can find a piano up there 希望我能在上面找着架钢琴